• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Population
    2079 Revenues
    482100 € Unemployment 0 %
    Transport 99 %
    Crime rate 2 %
    Pollution 3 %

rank=333

Comment

BrilloPad 20,747
      zeitghost 16,141
      cailin maith 12,284
      Diver 11,057
      DS23 10,002
      TheFaQQer 9,628
      NickFitz 9,340
      BrowneIssue 8,984
      voodooflux 8,787
      FiveTimes 7,377
      Bear 5,929
      El_Diablo 4,256
      Jog On 2,286
      HeliCraig 2,275
      DiscoStu 2,244
      Fortune Green 2,215

Comment

I see that I am 11960 posts ahead of VF. On 2nd December I was 13324 posts ahead. So VF is catching me a around 15 posts per day : at this rate he will overtake me in May 2011

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          When using Internet Connect the "Connect" button turns into a "Disconnect" button when activated. As a result, an accidental tap on the trackpad when a connection is being established immediately causes that connection to be disestablished
          I take it you do not approve? You are opposed to this activity, even anti- it?

Indeed, do you believe in antidisestablishmentarianism?

(and am I right that you did intentionally set that line up for someone else to complete?)
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Indeed, do you believe in antidisestablishmentarianism?
            I believe it exists! Is there some doubt?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Therefore, there's a good chance that, as I sleep, fragments of other people who I will probably never meet are passing into my lungs with every breath.
              Which get caught in the fine hairs of your throat, get trapped in the mucous lining of your airways, swallowed and digested. The component molecules get broken down, absorbed and used in your own body's constructive processes.

We are you, NickFitz.

We are inside your cells, fiddling with your DNA.

And you are us.

And Brillopad is the eggman.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                And Brillopad is the eggman.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggman

which definition do you mean?

Comment

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Morning all

It'll be another morning of chaos once the kiddies turn up

Comment

Morning everyone
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X