• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    VF: are you still using your K3 laptop bag?

Need a new one so was just considering options..
    Yep, haven't got a laptop to go in at the moment though! It is a great bag - plenty of space, good protection for the laptop, and comfortable to carry.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Cheers! Yep, was worried that given current conditions I might have to start dipping into bench funds, but was lucky with timing and landed this one which is a 6 monther...
      There do seem to be contracts around from what I'm reading on here - nice to have 6 months in the bag though isn't it

Comment

Absolutely! Bench funds are reasonably healthy and actually quite fancied a month or two off, but 6 months at a decent rate was far too good to turn down.
        Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Yep, haven't got a laptop to go in at the moment though! It is a great bag - plenty of space, good protection for the laptop, and comfortable to carry.
          Thinking of going for a Crumpler as I'm after a messenger style bag rather than backpack.. I've got a decent size laptop backpack for travel but just need a day-to-day bag..

Comment

Thinking of going for a Crumpler as I'm after a messenger style bag rather than backpack.. I've got a decent size laptop backpack for travel but just need a day-to-day bag..
            Yeah, the K3 is pretty big - ideal if you have a lot of walking to do though (I have a ten minute walk from the carpark to the office).

Comment

I won't worry, but your students possibly should
              Oh.

The students.

They're completely clueless anyway...

And seem to get ever more so as each year passes...

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Yeah, the K3 is pretty big - ideal if you have a lot of walking to do though (I have a ten minute walk from the carpark to the office).
                Ouch! Could they not have built the car park a tad nearer?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Oh.

The students.

They're completely clueless anyway...

And seem to get ever more so as each year passes...
                  Not that I would wish in impugn, in any way, the innate talent of our valued customers...

Comment

Not that I would wish in impugn, in any way, the innate talent of our valued customers...
                    Though it must be said that even during the short time I've worked in edjukashun, I've been surprised & had to reassess certain individuals...

Comment

Though it must be said that even during the short time I've worked in edjukashun, I've been surprised & had to reassess certain individuals...
                      Teachers mostly?

Having said that, even when I was at school, I always used to think the younger kids were getting worse each year... God knows what it's like now!

Comment

Working...
                      X