• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some times a good sales pitch with appropriate backup really works
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

but sometime the image overrides the slogan

Comment

sometimes they are just weird

Comment

and so the 2500 challange continues

Comment

The Armstrongs

bbc2 right now,

please tell me this is not a fly on the wall documentry and is infact in the same vein as the office

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cswd
                    Who is she and will she take VISA?
                    i can see where she will slot the card

Comment

Originally posted by cswd
                      I can't!
                      Your confused, that’s where the cash comes out !!

Comment

Working...
                      X