• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Morning HC
    Morning CM. Time to be rid of the XMas avatars?

Comment

Hey big nose!!

Busiest month of the year for me, so it'll be 5am starts, 10pm finishes and weekends

How are you settling in over there?
      It's quiet at the moment.

It is only three weeks since I finished working but today I found that I was outside sitting on the deck in the sunshine around lunchtime. I saw a bright yellow/green furry small spider and thought I should get a picture of that.

I only know how to operate my camera on auto (ask RH what it is actually capable of) and the picture of the spider came out as a blur.

With that I decided that I should learn how to use the camera properly because it would be good to see if I could build up a little collection of pictures of strange bugs that I have not seen before. The fact that I put so much thought and effort into this tells me that I have probably had enough time off and should concentrate on finding some useful work to do.

But still, we have a short break up north in the Bay of Islands in a couple of weeks time, then next month we are going to Queenstown (adrenaline capital) so I will start looking for some work after that

I had probably better get used to taking local holidays because that is all that I am likely to be able to afford from now on But there are worse countries in the world for that to be your lot.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
        Morning CM. Time to be rid of the XMas avatars?
        Yep, I'll get rid of mine now too!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I shall put the kettle on. Anyone fancy a cuppa?
          Thanks but I prefer something a bit stronger at this time of day.

Although, I actually have a glass of sherry on the go so perhaps I ought to keep quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            It's quiet at the moment.

It is only three weeks since I finished working but today I found that I was outside sitting on the deck in the sunshine around lunchtime. I saw a bright yellow/green furry small spider and thought I should get a picture of that.

I only know how to operate my camera on auto (ask RH what it is actually capable of) and the picture of the spider came out as a blur.

With that I decided that I should learn how to use the camera properly because it would be good to see if I could build up a little collection of pictures of strange bugs that I have not seen before. The fact that I put so much thought and effort into this tells me that I have probably had enough time off and should concentrate on finding some useful work to do.

But still, we have a short break up north in the Bay of Islands in a couple of weeks time, then next month we are going to Queenstown (adrenaline capital) so I will start looking for some work after that

I had probably better get used to taking local holidays because that is all that I am likely to be able to afford from now on But there are worse countries in the world for that to be your lot.
            I am sure you will be grand, you will find work, just take your time and find the right thing. Money isn't everything you know
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

I am sure you will be grand, you will find work, just take your time and find the right thing. Money isn't everything you know
              Spoken like a true permie CM. Well done!

Comment

Piss off, spoken like a true girlie, more like!!
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

I shall put the kettle on. Anyone fancy a cuppa?
                  HeliCraig
                  Fingers like lightning

century

Comment

CM just understands the rather significant life shift that I am making at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                      CM just understands the rather significant life shift that I am making at the moment.
                      You are going permie? why?

Comment

Working...
                      X