• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    It's rather scary.

I sat down over an hour ago to do some work. Not done a single bit. Bugger.
    I was going to shave my beard off tonight, but then I recalled how much you love it. And that probably presents a worrying image for anyone else reading this thread...

I've been meaning to get some work done too. I have fixed a neighbours PC - at least I was fixing it until they nicked the power supply back to charge their other laptop. Ho hum.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      I was going to shave my beard off tonight, but then I recalled how much you love it. And that probably presents a worrying image for anyone else reading this thread...

I've been meaning to get some work done too. I have fixed a neighbours PC - at least I was fixing it until they nicked the power supply back to charge their other laptop. Ho hum.
      Even if you never again sported any face fuzz of any description I would still refer to you affectionately as Beardy. Its the way now. For some reason though, Barnes doesn't get the same treatment. Perhaps I could go with Baldy???

Yes, well I am now thinking I may stay up until midnight; get the accounts up to date and then toddle off. Want to be in early tomorrow as I need to depart 15 min early because I have a house pimp coming round to look at renting mine out!!

Comment

Even if you never again sported any face fuzz of any description I would still refer to you affectionately as Beardy. Its the way now. For some reason though, Barnes doesn't get the same treatment.
        That's because I clearly have the superior beard - his is far too well maintained for a techie.

Perhaps I could go with Baldy???
        Let me know how you get on with that. I'll bring an ice pack in for you, and I hear pineapple is good for bruises.

Yes, well I am now thinking I may stay up until midnight; get the accounts up to date and then toddle off. Want to be in early tomorrow as I need to depart 15 min early because I have a house pimp coming round to look at renting mine out!!
        Boomed!

Comment

Boomed!
          Yes, because until at least Sept next year (when fixed mortgage is up) the rent will cover my mortgage and the rent on the better halfs house! Boomed!

Comment

Yes, because until at least Sept next year (when fixed mortgage is up) the rent will cover my mortgage and the rent on the better halfs house! Boomed!
            Yes, she is Just think of all the crap she can buy with what you're saving. Or maybe you could start a "chopper fund" ?

Comment

Yes, she is Just think of all the crap she can buy with what you're saving. Or maybe you could start a "chopper fund" ?
              Nope, after our holiday in Nov I am starting a "pay of all debt whatsoever" fund, in conjunction with a "save lots in case this economic tulipe gets even worse" fund.

I meant to tell you I flew over the 'Ditch on Sat afternoon. Enroute from EGBW to EGBO (use google, it'll keep you busy!). Strangely no restricted area around the prisons - normally there is restricted airspace for helis!

Comment

Evening all

just popped in before going to bed. I'm knackered. 19 hours work
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Nope, after our holiday in Nov I am starting a "pay of all debt whatsoever" fund, in conjunction with a "save lots in case this economic tulipe gets even worse" fund.
                  That sounds eminently sensible. In fact too sensible - who are you, and why have you broken into HeliCraig's CUK account?

I meant to tell you I flew over the 'Ditch on Sat afternoon. Enroute from EGBW to EGBO (use google, it'll keep you busy!). Strangely no restricted area around the prisons - normally there is restricted airspace for helis!
                  That's because the line between where the prisons end and where Redditch starts is rather blurred

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Evening all

just popped in before going to bed. I'm knackered. 19 hours work
                    Evening Diver

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      19 hours work
                      Surely you mean 19 hours attendance... or am I judging everyone by my own standards again.

Originally posted by VoodooFlux
                      That's because the line between where the prisons end and where Redditch starts is rather blurred
                      Perhaps I missed the giant restricted area, and in fact the authorities want neither the cons nor the residents to escape from the 'Ditch, by heli or any other means?

Comment

Working...
                      X