• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

how are you?
    so/so... you ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      so/so... you ?
      brilliant! clientco a bit boring(and so is general) - but last week has seen a huge change in my mood!

Comment

brilliant! clientco a bit boring(and so is general) - but last week has seen a huge change in my mood!
        Why's that if you don't mind me asking ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Why's that if you don't mind me asking ?
          Hard to put my finger on it - maybe having s*x for the first time since the little one born. and only cost me £300!

Seriously - I think last 2 years I have been suffering from SAD(seasonal affected disorder). Last 2 years the summer bad enough to affect me.

2 things different :-
          1. got a nintendo wii - having great fun so doing some sport. my knee/back are bad and time short so was very hard to do any exercise before - I was only doing pilates on a Monday night.
          2. article in torygraph on SAD - recommended some pills(serotonim?). I think these have really perked me up.

At the moment everything makes me happy! I am tolerating the numpties, users and permies at clientco - I have to try hard to work up the venom to beast them!

Even talking to the police about the bn66 thread was an absolute pleasure!

Try to depress me - bet you can't manage it!

Comment

Work to do - later

Comment

Work to do - later

Comment

Work to do - later
                2 issues fixed. users beasted!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  How are you?

Comment

15 minutes until hometime

Comment

Afternoon all

Very busy morning at ClientCo - so busy I had to wait until I got home to post this!
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X