• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Do you think I should seek counselling? I notice people have stopped hugging me.

I may possibly be a teeny weeny bit vexed, and perhaps due a change of gig.
    Don't be daft - we would never stop hugging you
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I can't possibly start the 'am i going the right way' thread up today, as I truly fear a most gruesome death for our hero contractor character, possibly in one single move.

Comment

I think the receptionist is psychic. I walked past and she said "You alright? You look a bit murderous today"

I walked past and let myself in, chuckling quietly.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          I can't possibly start the 'am i going the right way' thread up today, as I truly fear a most gruesome death for our hero contractor character, possibly in one single move.
          I don't really understand all (any) of what goes on in that thread so I am glad your place of refuge is TPD
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I think I shall take up a new hobby. Shooting, perhaps.
            Or archery.
            Or fencing.

Comment

It probably isn't healthy for me to be feeling like this. "think of the money" doesn't work when you'd rather feed your wedding tackle to hyenas than do this job, for any amount of cash.

Comment

Fencing - make sure you get one of those special spades for making the fencepost holes. Makes it easier.

Nothing wrong with stabbity stabbyness, as Black Mage taught.

P.S. Hello world.

Comment

I'd like to be immodest and say it's because I have a vivid imagination that's not being used in this contract, and that's the cause of my frustrations.
                  Oh, I just said it.
                  I think that's the cause.

Comment

Or perhaps it's being surrounded by the dull, grey, soulless, monotonous, characterless, bland, soporific clouds of catatonia that envelop this corporate hell on earth.

Comment

Oh well.

Think of the money.

That works for me.

Ah.

No it doesn't really.

Just keep plugging away, that's more or less all one can do, unless you're prepared to walk.

Comment

Working...
                      X