• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Blimey, that's a lot of fibre! Reckon FT would save us some samosas?
    Just had to have another samosa with the sauce.... yum, I also have a banana and orange on desk. I think I might have them this afternoon.

Comment

In that case you'll be doing the dishes for, er, ever
      errr - I allways stack and unstack the dishwasher. and clean up the kitchen every evening. that is after a day at work and amusing the kids for 2 hours.

she just organizes the ocado order. organizes cleaner. organizes gardener. plays with kids.

she does not know she is born!

well - I suppose she has to put up with me.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        errr - I allways stack and unstack the dishwasher. and clean up the kitchen every evening. that is after a day at work and amusing the kids for 2 hours.
        You'll make someone a fine wife

I'm under no illusions that I have the easier end of the deal compared to my wife, who currently has the pleasure of entertaining 3 little boys whilst being heavily pregnant. Although I did my best to ware the kids out with a delightful 2 hour trip to Tescos last night.
        Last edited by voodooflux; 29 July 2008, 09:05.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

You'll make someone a fine wife

I'm under no illusions that I have the easier end of the deal compared to my wife, who currently has the pleasure of entertaining 3 little boys whilst being heavily pregnant. Although I did my best to ware the kids out with a delightful 2 hour trip to Tescos last night.
          2 hours with 3 boys? so you only needed beer and bog roll then...

Comment

2 hours with 3 boys? so you only needed beer and bog roll then...
            I spent most of the time taking toys/sweets/cakes out of the trolley and putting them back on the shelves. One of the boys turns 7 on Friday so I had to pick up some "party food" as well.

Comment

I spent most of the time taking toys/sweets/cakes out of the trolley and putting them back on the shelves. One of the boys turns 7 on Friday so I had to pick up some "party food" as well.
              I am seriously broody......

Saw loads of friends with babies when I was home this weekend....... I want one too!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Saw loads of friends with babies when I was home this weekend....... I want one too!
                I can sell you one! which of my three do you want? or do you want all three?

I warn you nowthe cost is £50 per child - I can't offer any more than that! boom boom - IGMC.

Comment

You can borrow ours for the night - then see how broody you are after that!

Comment

I can sell you one! which of my three do you want? or do you want all three?

I warn you nowthe cost is £50 per child - I can't offer any more than that! boom boom - IGMC.
                    I'll take the baby please - he is adorable....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'll take the baby please - he is adorable....
                      ahhh yes - the one which my gf calls "the little c**t". seriously. if his mother thinks that - what will you think?

one week and you will pass him back.

aren't you based in Manchester? on the 15th August we go to Conway Marina for 2 weeks - you can come and babysit! a few hours will cure you.

Comment

Working...
                      X