• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, yes.
    Well, I'm not going to argue with a Giant Alien Lizard that smokes and lives in Wales. Too likely to be a dragon.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
      I feel really ill today... my head is all fuzzy and tight and my chest feels all tight too

Think I might go home early which is a nuisance as I've only got a week left and could do with making as much as possible
      Is it polysaccharide storage myopathy?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
        Not really thanks for asking , a bit maybe, going home soon anyway...

And I got my millennium back...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/581615-post114000.html

*giggle*

How on earth did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Who did that then?

No deleting!!!
          Oh, I see.

So Kali's a deleter?

That is not going to go down at all well...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Afternoon denizens

Comment

They've finally deployed the Capital travel map for which I did all that research into agglomerative hierarchical clustering (for the cameras - I'm still not sure why they didn't want me to do it for the incidents as well).

Except they've completely cocked it up when you zoom out a long way

Bloody permies - I knew they should have let me handle the Python implementation

<Checks...> Yup, they've noused it up on BRMB too, so it's not a problem with the raw data source. FFS
              Indeed, it does go pear-shaped.

My reaction is "What a bunch of numpties. Whoever wrote that is useless since children can do Googlemaps mashups."

Comment

Mmmm........ strawberry jam

Does jam count as one of your Five a Day?
                You have never tasted jam like it!

oddly I think it does count - even smoothies count which is quite odd really!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  So has wine ?
                  And beef is just processed vegetable matter so that counts too!!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    Wow, DM fitted in fast. Three slap paddles already!

It would be Wrong, Cruel and Harsh to ban newbies from TPD. They'd have to go to General and be beasted.
                    Hear hear! In fact newbies should start in tpd...

So what does a boy have to do round here to get the paddle from kali?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      Oh, I see.

So Kali's a deleter?

That is not going to go down at all well...

Comment

Working...
                      X