• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    He has to apply - but there shouldn't be any further delay because all the financial details are settled.
    but finances are totally seperate to divorce(and child access has nothing to do with either). I got my absolute 2nd May 2003 - my ex only applied for Ancillary relief in March 2003 - 1st hearing Aug 2003 - finally settled April 2004 (but could have gone to July 2004).

I do hope he will apply...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      but finances are totally seperate to divorce(and child access has nothing to do with either). I got my absolute 2nd May 2003 - my ex only applied for Ancillary relief in March 2003 - 1st hearing Aug 2003 - finally settled April 2004 (but could have gone to July 2004).

I do hope he will apply...

I know they're separate, but if there are outstanding financial details to be settled then the court accepts non-application until they are settled.
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

From the Latin to rip out a man's genitals via his wallet?
        - Hey it works the other way too you know!!

He has to apply - but there shouldn't be any further delay because all the financial details are settled.
        Do you reckon he will or is he just being too contrary?
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I know they're separate, but if there are outstanding financial details to be settled then the court accepts non-application until they are settled.
          So why did he not apply then? I bet his still loves you...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            - Hey it works the other way too you know!!
            you seem to have bounced back okay - look at what a nutter I am!

anyway - can we talk about something nice - how is the bf? how was the gym last night?

I would ask if the bf gets the negligee treatment still - but it is not smutty Friday - yet...

Comment

you seem to have bounced back okay - look at what a nutter I am!

anyway - can we talk about something nice - how is the bf? how was the gym last night?

I would ask if the bf gets the negligee treatment still - but it is not smutty Friday - yet...
              True.... I'm nowhere near as nutty as you

b/f is grand - crying about me going on holiday but he will get over it... Gym was good Ned proper made me go for it... I was knackered after.

Negligee..... can't tell you that till tomorrow
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

*Please state the nature of the drivveling emergency*
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  b/f is grand - crying about me going on holiday but he will get over it...
                  Jeez!!!! The big girl!!!
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    *Please state the nature of the drivveling emergency*
                    No emergency but I like it when ye are all here.... we're like a little family - wonder how FaQ is getting on - might drop him an email....

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    Jeez!!!! The big girl!!!
                    I know - kinda sad eh?
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Where is FaQQer? Has he disappeared off the face of the Earth?
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X