• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Did anyone else notice the news item about the 57 year old woman who had a swelling in her abdomen?

They thought it was ovarian cancer until they discovered she was pregnant...

For the first time...

At 57...

Holy tulip.... I'm not broody anymore...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Did anyone else notice the news item about the 57 year old woman who had a swelling in her abdomen?

For the first time...

At 57...

Ah.

It was IVF.

How disappointing.

One of my mates at school was 28 years younger than his next sibling... one of nature's little surprises...

Comment

For the first time...

At 57...

Isn't that just 18 in lizard years?
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          I am

Comment

I am
            I think it's a side effect of the anaesthetic...

Comment

Yes, it was me and I have no plans to wait... you think we need a court order? We have no financial aspects anymore, he took the money from the sale of the house the tosser and my solicitor said we could go after him for it but really it would be time consuming and to be honest I was just glad to be shot of him

Just tell me if you want to switch to PM - but essentially my concern is that if you come into money he might come after you.

I am suprised your solicitor and his solicitor have not suggested a simple court order saying you have no claims on each other. Basically a "clean break" order.

Though there was a case recently where a man got divorced 15 years ago - he invested wisely and she invested badly - and the court decided she should be given more. I believe there was no clean break in that case...

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                Isn't that just 18 in lizard years?
                About 5, actually.

We Giant Alien Lizards are a long lived species.

Assuming we avoid the diamonds that is...

Comment

This will cure what ails ya!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Just tell me if you want to switch to PM - but essentially my concern is that if you come into money he might come after you.

I am suprised your solicitor and his solicitor have not suggested a simple court order saying you have no claims on each other. Basically a "clean break" order.

Though there was a case recently where a man got divorced 15 years ago - he invested wisely and she invested badly - and the court decided she should be given more. I believe there was no clean break in that case...
                    He didn't have a solicitor . He just signed what I sent him 'cos he is a gobtulipe.... I might speak to my solicitor though - if its dead striaghtforward, sounds like it might be worth doing.
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                      Git Want one even more now
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X