• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I'd know

Of course you would...
    (not saying just HOW you'd know though eh )
    Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 31 March 2008, 13:59.
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

See. This is what happens when you guys offer no constructive advice, I make my own decisions which is bad.

You may recall I had this dilema: http://forums.contractoruk.com/504508-post100909.html

Anyways. I've found out. She's hot. Still old. But hot none the less.

But this raises a new problem. Too hot - out of my league.

So I propose to auction off my date to the highest bidder. I feel this is the contractor way to deal with this.

Bidding starts at 40p.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        and how would we know it was you?
        Because we know his name, where he lives, where he likes to work, and age.

Apart from that, it'll be a complete mystery
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Decree Nisi to be issued this Friday...

I am sure you petitioned for divorce? So 6 weeks from Friday you can get your decree absolute? I assume you will not wait?

Do you have the financial aspects tied off? Even if you think you will never claim off each other, worth getting a court order confirming that. Suppose you win the lottery and he claims half?

It could happen to you... (Double Entendre intended).

Comment

Daddys are best when they think they way to make it better is a hug and some new shoes...
            The drill seems to be slightly more appealing to my boy than new shoes!
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

and you know my hobby too...

Comment

I'll be 32 on my next b-day - can't decide which smilie that warrants though
                The Munche's Scream smilie perhaps

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

YOU know his name, where he lives, where he likes to work, and age.....

being of the genus Struthio camelus ....I am naturally in the dark. Never mind, it'll be a three-pipe problem.
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I am sure you petitioned for divorce? So 6 weeks from Friday you can get your decree absolute? I assume you will not wait?

Do you have the financial aspects tied off? Even if you think you will never claim off each other, worth getting a court order confirming that. Suppose you win the lottery and he claims half?

It could happen to you... (Double Entendre intended).
                    Yes, it was me and I have no plans to wait... you think we need a court order? We have no financial aspects anymore, he took the money from the sale of the house the tosser and my solicitor said we could go after him for it but really it would be time consuming and to be honest I was just glad to be shot of him

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    The drill seems to be slightly more appealing to my boy than new shoes!
                    Thats a good thing Ted - trust me

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    The Munche's Scream smilie perhaps
                    Perhaps
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Did anyone else notice the news item about the 57 year old woman who had a swelling in her abdomen?

They thought it was ovarian cancer until they discovered she was pregnant...

For the first time...

At 57...

Comment

Working...
                      X