• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    The greengrocer I was in was a shop. Started there (illegally) at 13 and left when got full-time work when I was 20.

I did from 08:00 to 18:00 and started on £4 a day, rising to £5 after the first month.

I used to work on the farm for £2 an hour this was in 1990 now its more like £75 an hour

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
      I used to hate Pizza as I dont like cheese, but I always loved the way a Pizza looked, now I love Pizza but I still cant eat normal cheese only cooked cheese
      My wife can't eat cheese. Not allergic, she just can't stand it.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

You don't think it might catch on?
        Nah.

It's all buggered off to India & China.

Comment

Grrr hurry up drivellers!

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy dirty magazines?
            True

Comment

but there is lots of fit lady ass to look at it has its benefits
              Hey Gringo! You like lady ass? Wanna buy a lady donkey?
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy dirty magazines?

BI
                got
                a
                PALI

Merely for completeness

Comment

The greengrocer I was in was a shop. Started there (illegally) at 13 and left when got full-time work when I was 20.

I did from 08:00 to 18:00 and started on £4 a day, rising to £5 after the first month.
                  My first permie role paid ... ready? ... £5K per annum.

I was ******* loaded.

Comment

I havent had a smoke for 2 weeks now

Comment

I used to work on the farm for £2 an hour this was in 1990 now its more like £75 an hour

Bumfluff
                      got
                      a

Merely for completeness

Comment

Working...
                      X