• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
    so glad your keeping count

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      babies sleep better on milk - he only had 120mls though so hope it is enough to last him until 7am.
      Special Brew
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Anybody would think these people expected something for their money, the way they make me do stuff
        Outrageous!

Tell them that's an IR35 pointer and they have to pack it in at once.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          She is having stomach stapled! since the birth her weight issues have got totally out of control and getting worse!
          I detest skinny women, I like em well well rounded, so don't ask me for support on that one.

Oh! ok then.

Drastic I know, but very serious suggestion that actually works.

Smash every large dinner plate, throw out every large saucepan or oven dish and bowl.
          Use side plates for dinner plates and don't consider a refill of the plate for ten minutes after finishing. you will find that you won't want a refill.
          When eating, put the food in your mouth and chew it completely before swallowing and pause for ten seconds before putting more food in your mouth.
          The method works and you can even have a desert afterwards.
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Morning BI

Comment

Oops. I was wrong. All along I have been cursing the Brig Brother culture that's forming.

I found out last night that the thieving git who stole my camera the other week was caught on CCTV stealing somebody's laptop in the same pub a few days later
              So there you have it. Proof that CCTV really does stop crime and catch criminals.

He'll pinch the CCTV system next...

Comment

No counting!

Just kidding... you alright, 5X?

Perhaps we could start a "Vista SP1 Download Percentages" thread for people to post in
                I'm at 0% and holding...

Watch this space.

New Microsoft operating system ... 0%

Comment

morning all

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Bloody thing failed at 46%
                    = 0%

I was right!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      morning all
                      Morning 5x

Comment

Working...
                      X