• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember one visit we made, and I was driving round the place and a pimp called to say I had got a gig, I turned it down, and all the way around the price kept going up...
    I eventually took it the offer (it was for a permie role)

Comment

it was even better as I was on a "family" works day out with old employers and told them during the event that I would be leaving

Comment

I never got invited to the Alton Towers one

I wonder why I was left in the office ??

Comment

another good place is whipsnade. its huge and takes a good walk to get around

Comment

and Twycross Zoo is a another good place, loads of monkeys

Comment

Drayton manor is a good place in the summer for younger kids, there is a zoo there also

Comment

and the sealife center in birmingham, but its a bit on the small side.

Comment

and cadburys world.... that is good for older ages, maybe not young ones.

Comment

maybe I should apply for a job at the tourist information for the Midlands ??

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      another good place is whipsnade. its huge and takes a good walk to get around
                      You can pay extra and take your car in though.

ClientCo's family day out was whipsnade this year - shame we couldn't go.

Comment

Working...
                      X