• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    If everybody who viewed this thread had posted when they did it would be well past the record by now!!
    I do,
    you do,
    they don't
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

I just popped in for a cup of sugar
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
        I just popped in for a cup of sugar
        do you want a egg as well.

are you joining us for a beer this Friday ?
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          If everybody who viewed this thread had posted when they did it would be well past the record by now!!

Gunny sits down to piss so I couldnt shoot him in the ass, I do relish the chance of some small target practice with his dick when he gets it out.
          At 1000 yards and no scope I reckon I can still circumcise him.
          WHO'S YOUR SQUAD LEADER, SCUMBAG?

Comment

Be nice to get to 200 by the end of the week...
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
              WHO'S YOUR SQUAD LEADER, SCUMBAG?
              Take note of the handle, I work ALONE. I can neither confirm nor deny the existance of any squad, nor any chain of command.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

sorry gooner,

Client insists I'm on site Mondays and Fridays (M3 / M4) corridor.

Tuesdays are good for me
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Sorry, wrong thread. Keeps the post counter ticking though. 168, whoo-hoo!

Comment

Everyone who reads this thread please do the right thing and drop a little post. Do it, do it, do it.
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                      Everyone who reads this thread please do the right thing and drop a little post. Do it, do it, do it.
                      Any room for a passing Thracian?
                      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
                      X