• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    I'd pay that just for the smile
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'd pay that just for the smile
      "CM, this is Mrs Bear. Mrs Bear, this is CM. I have just paid her £2.5K to come round here and smile at me. Why? Because what you being 6 months up the duff and me not getting any, I decided I needed cheering up. Who is she? She's the woman I flirt with all day long when I'm at work."

Yes, I can see how that is one way to solve the removals problem.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        I hope to Jaysus - Mrs Ted never sees my posts - she will think I am some kind of looney
        You'll have Bear crashing on the floor as well as SockPuppet.

Wilmslow was saying something about renting out rooms - perhaps you could set up a TPD Hotel?

Comment

bed

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            SUrely that should be was out the remains of the cream pie in which case you are very, very sick indeed.
            When I was at school it was common belief that such a practice would prevent pregnancy.

Comment

As per usual, after spending hours getting back into Real Time™, there's nobody here.

So, good night!

Especially Diver. Get better soon.

Comment

I'm here

Have I missed anything?

Comment

Just watched The Sweeney... it's the one where George's wife has a baaaaaaaaad car accident... "Hit & Run"...

Patrick Troughton was the baddie...

He was a used car salesperson, rather than a Timelord though.

He had a MkIV Zodiac for sale at £330... about right for a flying pig in 1976...

Comment

bed

Bear
                    got
                    a
                    PALI

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Today, 15:26 #82399
                      BrilloPad
                      Godlike