• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

close the book at post 10

Comment

resign at 9

Comment

8. hmmmm.... boobies.

Comment

7 and now, the end is near.... where's the tpd anthem when you need it?

Comment

6 and then i can stop. at least, i think i can stop.

Comment

5 and then that is it? really though? this just sounds like an 80uu kind of stunt to me. i don't believe i can go through with it at all.

Comment

4 more to go and then ten thousand tpd's is reached. plus a few deleted ones to give a big number to cm. it was cm wasn't it? i forget why now. we were in love i think. some of us still are.

Comment

3 left and it is soooooo quiet. where is everyone?

Comment

oh dear. i might have miscalculated. how funny is that. lol i won't be able to celebrate 10000. i will have stopped. hahahhahah!

Comment

never mind. it's probably all bollocks anyway. most of it was. yes, most of it was. am i talking about the last 100 or tha last 9998 though? don't know myself to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X