• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Oh dear.

Regan's suspect just keeled over...
    17. Big Brother
    Community Score8.4
    Great
    First aired: 9/22/1975
    Regan loses his patience with a thug he is questioning about a wages snatch. Soon the press are sniffing round for a police brutality story—and the suspect's gangster brother puts out a contract on Regan.

Writer: Trevor Preston
    Director: Tom Clegg
    Guest star: Michael Robbins (Kevin Lee), Gwen Taylor (Anne Knightly), Maurice Roëves (Phil Deacon), David Dixon (Andy Deacon), John Clive (John Frewin), Roy Boyd (Stan Traynor), John Halstead (Betty), Keith Bell (Eddie Swan), Merdelle Jordine (Angela), Doyle Richmond (Linbert Rea)

Comment

Broomhandle Mauser... gosh. Haven't seen one of those for a while...

Comment

I didn't insert it myself, but I've had the Magic Eye...

It was, er, interesting.

Particularly the bit where they inflate your bowel...

Well done!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

And with one bound Jack was free & playing Scrabble with his gf again...

That's the 2nd 1970s programme I've watched tonight.

Dads Army was the other one.

Comment

Why is it I spend a good 50% of my time digging myself out of holes I have dug, and its always involving some woman.

Comment

Byeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                Why is it I spend a good 50% of my time digging myself out of holes I have dug, and its always involving some woman.
                Life's a bitch & then you die?

Wot's happened this time?

Comment

But it does prove that I can talk my way out of most if not all situations.

The chick I am taking on a date tomorrow the first words I said to her were.

"Date this guy here *points to my mate* He broke his last girlfriend in bed and is shopping for a new one"

I promptly fell into a table knocking a beer onto the floor breaking the glass. Then exited the pub. That was 3 weeks ago.

Good recovery thought I though.

Comment

Life's a bitch & then you die?

Wot's happened this time?
                    Erm. Just me being drunk and not thinking before I speak.

The usual really.

Comment

Off to cuddle the cat now... if this pc will cooperate & shut itself down.

Comment

Working...
                      X