• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Did all the jaffa cakes get eaten first and very quickly?
    No - choc chips went first

just 2 biscuits left now

a digestive and a choc coated one
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Are you eyeing them up and is anyone else?

Maybe if you ate one so there was only 1 left (the choclatey one) you could stir up a bit of tension?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Maybe if you ate one so there was only 1 left (the choclatey one) you could stir up a bit of tension?
        For the record we are talking about buscuits now.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          You will all, no doubt, be pleased to know that, once I'd corrected the schoollizard error of overwriting special function registers with variables, the test program in the PIC16F73 actually works.

It works so slowly that you can't really use a scope, so I put 8 leds down port B and they light up in a binary sequence.

I knew this was worrying you all, hence the update.

Thankyou - I was struggling to focus on gothic n*rks and chocolate buscuits - now my concentration is crystal clear... back in 5....

Comment

The only reason I was eyeing them up was so I could tell you lot what was left

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              You will all, no doubt, be pleased to know that, once I'd corrected the schoollizard error of overwriting special function registers with variables, the test program in the PIC16F73 actually works.

It works so slowly that you can't really use a scope, so I put 8 leds down port B and they light up in a binary sequence.

I knew this was worrying you all, hence the update.
              Thanks for that

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Do you think it's excuse enough to leave early?
                Not only that but could get you out of the forthcoming yawn sessions

Comment

Just to let you know:

In true gothic stylee the goth bird has black knickers on

Comment

they were red yesterday

Comment

The workshop is due to finish in the next few minutes

any last minute questions?

Comment