• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody hell this thing is making me tense up when I should relax - I hope I get used to it soon..
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      Actually that sounds good

Which one did you get?
      This one

*not an affiliate link*
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I think I'll have to catch up later

bed time!!
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

The one I bought had recline facility, adjustable seat tilt, adjustable lumbar support, adjustable back/shoulder support, adjustable arms, adjustable neck support. and was almost a foot too long to fit between the desk and the wall behind me
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I have an affiliate deal with gaiam but the whole yoga/fitness/thing isn't my bag

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              I think I'll have to catch up later

bed time!!
              G'Night Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                The one I bought had recline facility, adjustable seat tilt, adjustable lumbar support, adjustable back/shoulder support, adjustable arms, adjustable neck support. and was almost a foot too long to fit between the desk and the wall behind me
                So what made it into the past tense?

Comment

G'night bear

Comment

I'm up for a bit - how about you my deep sea friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      So what made it into the past tense?
                      Couldn't sit at my computer desk with it (after lugging the thing upstairs) no room for me and the chair, relegated it to storage, and back using the staples economy swivel chair

Comment

Working...
                      X