• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Orange juice and a croissant?
    I was thinking of something more "animal" and less "camp or pointless".
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Its a quiet start to triple witching so far - PTL
      Do the single stock futures also expire at the same time?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

How about squirrel? Mind you that is not animal - it is vermin...
        Not really a traditional breakfast meal, squirrel. Except for pikeys, of course. Or a goshawk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SISXlkfPVw

Warm, raw flesh being torn apart by a raptor, anyone? Yumski!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Do the single stock futures also expire at the same time?

yes - that is one third of it

Comment

Someone told me to bring in my daughter's witches hat - wish I had done so.

Comment

How about squirrel? Mind you that is not animal - it is vermin...
              Be specific, please. Grey squirrels are vermin.

Comment

BI - when are you updating your stats again?
                Just go back a few pages; probably about last 1 a.m. Nothing much will have changed since then.

Comment

Not really a traditional breakfast meal, squirrel. Except for pikeys, of course. Or a goshawk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SISXlkfPVw

Warm, raw flesh being torn apart by a raptor, anyone? Yumski!
                  no utube in the officve - aren't they mean!

no f**king hotmail either...

Comment

yes - that is one third of it
                    If the SSFs are expiring, doesn't that make it quadruple witching hour? (Or am I using flaky on-line reference material )

Comment

Just go back a few pages; probably about last 1 a.m. Nothing much will have changed since then.

I have been back 5 pages until 11:40pm - nothing. Its about time you got these stats on-line in real time...

Comment

Working...
                      X