• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sprogs didn't buy too much tat.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      Yum. I love salmon en croute. I'd quite like to try making a beef en crout one day.
      My Mother-in-Law insisted we had that when I married her daughter. She made sure I got the first slice: a piece of pastry off the end.

AND I PAID.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I won 3 bottles of wine and a 2 litre bottle of Irn Bru on the bottle tombola for an outlay of only £6

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          My Mother-in-Law insisted we had that when I married her daughter. She made sure I got the first slice: a piece of pastry off the end.

AND I PAID.

I have never met my mother in law as she disowned Mrs Prc before we met.

My Grandparents in law are great though. They bred the rabbits that we ate at our wedding.

Comment

I won 3 bottles of wine and a 2 litre bottle of Irn Bru on the bottle tombola for an outlay of only £6
            Made in Scotland from Girrrdrrrrs
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Back to the Christmas fair, when I went back to collect puking son this morning I found that I had won £20 in the "Guess the name of the teddy" game.

And no, it wasn't Mohammed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Made in Scotland from Girrrdrrrrs
                And un-drinkable too!

Comment

And un-drinkable too!
                  It's perfect as a hangover cure.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

So all in all a bit of a result

Comment

And it's nice with a vodka.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X