• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CM - no sign of the person in question this morning...

Lots and lots of work to do because my productivity was hovering around 3% yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      CM - no sign of the person in question this morning...

Lots and lots of work to do because my productivity was hovering around 3% yesterday.
      If you're going to leave personal little notes like that, you either need to PM or tell us all the gossip...
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Hooray - 3 books that I only have the slightest recollection of buying one night have just arrived.

alchahol + credit card + internet =
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Well, since it's so quiet today, I'm going to go and do some work.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            If you're going to leave personal little notes like that, you either need to PM or tell us all the gossip...
            Fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              Fair play.
              RH - did you ever check out that gym in hampton?
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

faqqer and zeitghost - i thankyou for your votes, i really do. i'm quite choked up. from my tpd peers that means a lot. i'm most content.
                Last edited by DS23; 29 November 2007, 10:54. Reason: grr

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  faqqer and zeitghost - i thankyou for your votes, i really do. i'm quite choked up. from my tpd peers that means a lot. i'm most content.
                  I'm sorry I couldn't vote for you DS..... if I could have had more than 1, I would have
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Well, since it's so quiet today, I'm going to go and do some work.

Don't go....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Work time

Back later

Comment

Working...
                      X