• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    G'night all

Not since lunchtime - if I don't post tomorrow you know what's happened.....
    G'night Jog
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      G'night all

Not since lunchtime - if I don't post tomorrow you know what's happened.....
      Take care chap.
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Time for a cuppa methinks
        Have just treated myself to a nice mug (yes, I'm common) of Earl Grey and a glass of Country Time lemonade
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Pint of coke zero and a cup of Tesco premium tea

Comment

I'm really common

Comment

Not many on the board tonight

Must be the weather

Comment

I'm really common
                So it would seem. If you feel like bettering yourself at any point, give me your number and I'll fax you a proper tea bag over.

Comment

Not many on the board tonight

Must be the weather
                  Or the fact that they're not sad bastards and are sleeping.

Comment

Diver, Chester, EqualOpportunities, ferret, Gonzo, Jog On

Gonzo has obviously passed out with alcohol poisoning and left his system logged on.

Jog on doesn't know whether he is coming or going.

Equal ops is still with it and us

Chester is lurking somewhere in the background

and the redoubtable ferret is perusing the posts of the mudslinging match and deciding whether to ban the bloody lot of us and start again with a fresh batch

Hi ferret
                    Last edited by Diver; 29 November 2007, 01:57.

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                      So it would seem. If you feel like bettering yourself at any point, give me your number and I'll fax you a proper tea bag over.
                      I like Tesco premium tea bags. My boys gave me a cuppa on site and I liked the taste, so started buying them instead of Glengetti

Comment

Working...
                      X