• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    John lewis are constantly adding wii's every couple of mins, but only 1/2 every 10 mins. So there is a chance you could pick one up for 178 free delivery there
    I've been using this site, they have a realtime stock alerter. It generates a pop-up on your screen if any are in stock anywhere so you know pretty much straight away. Now I just have to be by my PC when somewhere has them...
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Royal Mail next day special delivery with 500 quid insurance will cost 19.94 per unit.
      So a p&p of 25 is fair

Comment

Go for a BIN or a 1 day auction
        This was my plan, 1 day auction ending tomorrow, should make myself £80/£90 I hope...
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

We're close now. 11 posts to go...
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            I've been using this site, they have a realtime stock alerter. It generates a pop-up on your screen if any are in stock anywhere so you know pretty much straight away. Now I just have to be by my PC when somewhere has them...
            and so is every person in the world...

Isn't it a referal site ?

Comment

This was my plan, 1 day auction ending tomorrow, should make myself £80/£90 I hope...
              A BIN of 250 + 25 P&P = 275.
              Real P&P = 20, paypal fees 10, ebay fees 10, leaving ~240.
              Profit about 50/60 unit

Comment

just don't price it too high as some have been going for 212 + P&P

Comment

A BIN of 250 + 25 P&P = 275.
                  Real P&P = 20, paypal fees 10, ebay fees 10, leaving ~240.
                  Profit about 50/60 unit
                  They're going at closer to £270/£280 in auctions, I'm almost tempted to leave it to a couple of days before Xmas and promise to get it delivered in time for Xmas Day, see if I can find some desparate people who'll pay more
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

but the average is around the 250 mark.
                    Get it to end on Sunday evening of possible
                    Schedule it, it costs another 6p in fees but I'm sure you can handle that

Comment

They're going at closer to £270/£280 in auctions, I'm almost tempted to leave it to a couple of days before Xmas and promise to get it delivered in time for Xmas Day, see if I can find some desparate people who'll pay more
                      Or they will leave it until the new year.
                      The auctions are a little more riskier, I only got 235 for one.

Comment

Working...
                      X