• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Don't get me started on my man-flu...
    Ah, now, go on go on go on go on go on.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I want a new avatar
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I also want to quit IT and pursue my dream of becoming a professional wrestler.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

OK, I'm all caught up now.
          Takes some doing, dunnit?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I wonder if 5X went to France yesterday
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Takes some doing, dunnit?
              It's ok, I have nothing better to do, I'm bed-bound.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

And I still haven't figured out how to get round the swear filter.
                You seem to be safe with arse, bum, tosspot and another word I've forgotten already.

Which kind of body part / activity / item are you needing to refer to?

Comment

I have a real nasty taste at the back of my throat
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    You seem to be safe with arse, bum, tosspot and another word I've forgotten already.

Which kind of body part / activity / item are you needing to refer to?
                    I just want to be deviant and use words I'm not allowed to
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I want a new avatar
                      Pick a word at random in the dictionary. Do a Google image search. Pick one of those on the 3rd page.

Comment

Working...
                      X