• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I've found my favourite station. It's the primary reason I bought the radio. It's called Groove Salad and is usually very relaxed.
    ... Google ... paste ... somafm ... http://somafm.com/play/groovesalad ... RealPlayer ... update needed ...

"There is no software update available from Real to support this content".

Oh well.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Bloody hell, very impressed
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        ... Google ... paste ... somafm ... http://somafm.com/play/groovesalad ... RealPlayer ... update needed ...

Oh well.
        Go here instead and click on the 128k Windows Media link.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Ooh. It's about the PCG AGM. (2 TLAs.)
          I had an email from them this week.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Unless you're a contractor. Time = money. Fame & glory is for personnel records.
            Quite true, but give me a stable and fairly together project anyday over one that's horribly out of control...
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Oh well.
              OK, been to the Curry's site. I was going to say "What does this do that my PC can't?" but I've answered this myself.

However, can you do other stuff or is it tied to your broadband connection?
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                I had an email from them this week.
                Good evening, I passed 500 TPD earlier this evening
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  Bloody hell, very impressed
                  Go on, elaborate. Try and make me jealous - if you succeed I'll be really chuffed for you. (Thankfully, I'm gifted like that!)

Comment

OK, been to the Curry's site. I was going to say "What does this do that my PC can't?" but I've answered this myself.

However, can you do other stuff or is it tied to your broadband connection?
                    It uses your broadband connection (only wireless, no ethernet socket). It basically lets you access any station on the Reciva portal without having to use a PC.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                      You are not on your own. I'm here, sort of. Combining this with watching last Friday's "Later with Jools Holland".

Call me strange if you want but P J Harvey has to be the most desirable woman that has ever lived.
                      Evening Gonzo.

You're strange
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X