• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    No. You?
    No. Fancy a quickie?

Comment

Now, where was I before I had to respond to Moose and DS23?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The tank is still vulnerable to infantry, especially in close country or built up areas. The armour and mobility of tanks also make them large and noisy. This can allow enemy infantry to spot, track and evade tanks until an opportunity presents itself for a counter-attack. Since heavy tank losses in some Second World War arenas, tank tactics have generally included close infantry support.
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Can anyone see the flaw in the plan?
          yes - he will say go to t4 and you get the tain.

Comment

No. Fancy a quickie?
            Alright then. Can I be the lady?

Comment

Because tank crews have limited visibility, it is relatively easy for veteran infantry to get close to a tank, especially if the hatch is closed. If a crew member opens the hatch for the better visibility, he can be shot.
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Ah yes - the flight was still showing as I ran towards security.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Alright then. Can I be the lady?
                  No. It's my turn.

Comment

Hi all, just checking to see if there is another party going on tonight

Comment

It was showing in red - "Flight Closing" and I had yet to negotiate security yet.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X