• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Theo is a right .... though.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      My contribution to this thread: sexay Britney Spears, work safe, kind of
      I'm intrigued about what your other 27 posts in TPD are about.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        That Theo is a right .... though.
        Explain?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Explain?
          I don't like swearing any more on CUK. I don't think Theo is a very nice person, particularly since he kept that last guy waiting while Peter had set a time limit, and then said no.

He just annoys me.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I'd like to go on, just so that before he could even say "Let me tell you where I am..." I could just say "I'm not pitching it to you - I'd rather than stick pins in my eyes than have you invest"
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              I don't like swearing any more on CUK. I don't think Theo is a very nice person, particularly since he kept that last guy waiting while Peter had set a time limit, and then said no.

He just annoys me.
              Yeah sort of agree. Was a bit harsh of Peter to put the time limit on the offer though. Especially as it gave him no chance to hear other offers.

Comment

In the same way when Rachel Elnaugh was on it, I thought it would have been funny to open with "I'm here to seek £X from four of you, but not Rachel because your businesses go bust."
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Peter was obviously trying to get in before everyone else did - which didn't quite pan out when the guy had a choice of which dragon to choose.

I also like the way that Evan Davies says "Welcome to the Drrrrrrrrrrrrragons Den..."
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Morning all.
                    Just sat on the patio drinking my morning cuppa (and shivering), the air stinks of gunpowder and burnt innumerable objects.
                    The whole country must be sitting in a pall of seriously contaminated and probably toxic air this morning.
                    God knows what was thrown on bonfires last night just to get rid of a bit of rubbish.
                    I drove past a council estate last night and watched a bunch of chav's chuck a plastic garden table and chairs and a child's plastic ride in car on a bonfire.
                    Talk about CFC's and carcinogens
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Morning all.
                      Just sat on the patio drinking my morning cuppa (and shivering), the air stinks of gunpowder and burnt innumerable objects.
                      The whole country must be sitting in a pall of seriously contaminated and probably toxic air this morning.
                      God knows what was thrown on bonfires last night just to get rid of a bit of rubbish.
                      I drove past a council estate last night and watched a bunch of chav's chuck a plastic garden table and chairs and a child's plastic ride in car on a bonfire.
                      Talk about CFC's and carcinogens
                      did the car explode?
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X