• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be thin to cut cancer, study says
    fecck that I say

live how you want to live n die happy
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

guitar... I wanna play the guitar like that!

Comment

Rock n Roll Animal is a live album by Lou Reed, released in 1974. In its original form, it features five songs from different periods of his creative career, including several songs by the Velvet Underground. The songs are all re-arranged into a powerful glam rock set. The musicians were Pentti Glan (drums) and Prakash John (bass) of the contemporary Alice Cooper band, Ray Colcord (keyboards), and Dick Wagner and Steve Hunter[1]on guitars. The album was recorded live on December 21, 1973, at Howard Stein's Academy of Music in New York.

Comment

The level of musicianship and entertainment on this album is extremely high, with long adventurous guitar and bass solos, fast paced rhythms and amusing lyrics. The ornate polish applied to the four Velvet Underground tracks is in jarring contrast to the VU's minimal approach to the songs.

Comment

i'm gonna pay for this in the morning

Comment

gonna bring it down with Bob

Comment

or go & watch some telly

Comment

getting distortion ...on midnight oil

Comment

Have you finished for the night Troll?
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I missed the chance of hitting 18000 for me as I took my girls out to watch fireworks.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X