• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might give Wish you were here a blast

trouble is any Floyd just don't sound the same unstoned

but those days were a long time ago
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

i'm currently enamoured with vaughan williams but he's better during daylight hours i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        I was listening to the Wall earlier... not a patch on DSoTM IMHO
        yeah - in the end dsotm is more rounded, more succinct, more... perfect.

Comment

I like classical too...depends on the mood...and the mood now is Floyd

Comment

hmm maybe a tad too much floyd. try moving on. trouble is bettering dsotm is not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              yeah - in the end dsotm is more rounded, more succinct, more... perfect.
              it suprised me that wall has sold more

Comment

... think lou reed next

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  I like classical too...depends on the mood...and the mood now is Floyd

in that case. play it again! i have no problems in dsotm twice. do it louder this time.
                  Last edited by DS23; 3 November 2007, 19:45. Reason: too much beer

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    in that case. play it again! i have no problems in dsomtm twice. do it louder this time.
                    already full volume (wife & kids are out)

Comment

you know anything about hi fi?

Comment

Working...
                      X