• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shiraz is going down well
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

can't hear that
      On most CD pressings, a barely-audible orchestral version of The Beatles' "Ticket to Ride" is audible after "Eclipse", playing very faintly over the heartbeats that close the album. It is unknown why this was included, but it may have been the consequence of a mastering error. The bootleg recording A Tree Full of Secrets includes an amplified, re-processed version of this oddity, which allows it to be heard clearly. This is not found on the original vinyls.

Comment

The Dark Side of the Moon is one of the best-selling albums of all time worldwide, and the 20th-best-selling album in the United States. Though it held the №1 spot in America for only one week, it spent a total of 741 consecutive weeks, approximately fourteen years, on the list until April 23, 1988 only to be removed by a rule change

Comment

def didn't know that
          Some of the profits from The Dark Side of the Moon were invested in the making of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The members of Pink Floyd were reportedly huge Monty Python fans, to the point of interrupting recording sessions to watch the Flying Circus.

Comment

The lunatic is in my head.
            The lunatic is in my head
            You raise the blade, you make the change
            You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane.
            You lock the door
            And throw away the key
            There's someone in my head but it's not me.

Comment

I fancy meddle next

Money, it's a crime.
              Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie.
              Money, so they say
              Is the root of all evil today.
              But if you ask for a raise it's no surprise that they're
              giving none away.

Comment

where's me tuliping pizza

bet it's a Eastern European delivery

Comment

I've been mad for ******* years, absolutely years, been over the edge for yonks, been working me buns off for bands..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the
                  most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

Comment

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I
                    don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying?
                    There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime."

"If you can hear this whispering you are dying."

"I never said I was frightened of dying."

Comment

wish I could play the sax like that

Comment

Working...
                      X