• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    you here too eh?
    Yeah, tis pretty quiet though so if testing goes well today I might get the late flight home...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Because I am bored, and waiting for things to finish I have been trying to find the longest thread ever using vBulletin (the lovely boards software).

We are not even close
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

yikes. we better roll our sleeves up.

Comment

yikes. we better roll our sleeves up.
          Slacker, maybe more interesting avatars might help. (did you see the bump)
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            Slacker, maybe more interesting avatars might help. (did you see the bump)
            ah yes - i see what you mean. that would get the norks-out brigade a bit excited.

Comment

Slacker...
              ah hem i think the stats tell a different story... i must say things have slowed a tad since diver stopped doing his insomniac posting. and where's clownio when you need him? dave b has given up. xeno hardly ever drops by...

Comment

ah hem i think the stats tell a different story... i must say things have slowed a tad since diver stopped doing his insomniac posting. and where's clownio when you need him? dave b has given up. xeno hardly ever drops by...
                Something you said
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Something you said
                  it's my fault!

Comment

Where are you DS ?
                    Home or away
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost