• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did manage it a couple of times. but it took a helluva lot of overtime.

Comment

Totaly lost it earlier.
      Posting on here and compiling on another sys.
      Typed a response to a post into Vb code editor by mistake

Last edited by Diver; 7 July 2007, 16:19.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

i enjoyed working the fork lifts. i became quite capable at driving them around.

Comment

and could use the forks pretty well. anything top shelf and heavy was best left alone. that's why i never had an accident.

Comment

most of the big falls were caused by cheap pallets or dreadfully loaded pallets.

Comment

the spectacular and dangerous stuff was a "poke-through" or "knock-on" when a pallet pushed into place would knock one one the other side and push it down.

Comment

needed to keep your wits about you on the warehouse floor.

Comment

actually, falls were not that common. lofty was good and very, very fast.

Comment

the best thing about the job, without any doubt, were the pallet trucks.

Comment

pallet truck racing should be an official sport because it is cracking fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X