• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clownio
    I'm due for a new mobile phone.

Any suggestions on what I should get ?
    What do you like? Simplicity, flashness or wholesome gadgety reboot-it-every-day goodness?

Comment

Richard Sinclair (born June 6, 1948 in Canterbury, England) is a progressive rock bassist, guitarist and vocalist who has been a member of several bands of the Canterbury scene.

He played guitar in the root Canterbury band Wilde Flowers before going on to be a founding member of Caravan. Sinclair left Caravan in the early 1970s and joined Hatfield and the North and later Camel for a couple of years. Eventually his cousin David Sinclair (also once in Caravan) would join Camel only for both of them to leave the band shortly afterwards. Richard has always wanted to explore the boundaries in music rather than stay in one static form. This is a primary reason for him not staying in one particular band for a great length. He's currently living in England and can be contacted at web site below with attention to "Heather".
      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

don't know about clownio but i like a phone to do be just a phone. nothing else. i don't want internet or camcorder or microsoft project or games. i want it to be a clam style and to be light and to last for a long time on call and standby.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          It looks quite cool, being made out of proper meccano, with bits of lego stuck on with bluetack.

The two little lego men tacked onto the battery holder really make it in my opinion...

Now if I could just get it to do something sensible...
          how old are your students?

Comment

Richard Sinclair (born June 6, 1948 in Canterbury, England) is a progressive rock bassist, guitarist and vocalist.....He's currently living in England and can be contacted at web site below with attention to "Heather".
            oh dear.

Comment

has richard become heather?

Comment

i love caravan too.

esp their classic "if i could do it all over again i'd do it all over you"

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
                  has richard become heather?
                  Mmmmm possibly

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba
                    What do you like? Simplicity, flashness or wholesome gadgety reboot-it-every-day goodness?
                    I like the Sony Ericsson one I've got currently cos I can listen to music apart from that I'm not that fussed. Would like to be able to pick up my emails - if I ever got any.

Comment

Mmmmm possibly
                      are you saying you know "heather"?

Comment

Working...
                      X