• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

made it
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

And I am pissed at Judas, so he had better watch out cos he is gonna get some serious malkie!!!!!

I am gonna nail his dumb ass to a big cross like object!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
        No, I am the only God...THE god, the big guy, the top knob, head honcho, big cheese, Him, 'im upstairs.....the one and only!!!!!
        So who made you?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          made it
          What exactly?????

Comment

didn't grace slick want to name her first (only?) child "god"?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
              didn't grace slick want to name her first (only?) child "god"?
              Who is Grace Slick? And why did she want to name her child after me?

Comment

And I am pissed at Judas, so he had better watch out cos he is gonna get some serious malkie!!!!!

I am gonna nail his dumb ass to a big cross like object!!!!

but christ knew (and therefore god too) about his betrayal before it happened...

Comment

Who is Grace Slick? And why did she want to name her child after me?
                  eh? you're the big cheese right? and you're asking me?

Comment

What exactly?????
                    A pointless, arbitrary post tally

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
                      but christ knew (and therefore god too) about his betrayal before it happened...
                      Ah yes, good point. I did know but it was a very busy day and you know these things that you keep putting off? Well I put it off and when I had finished my chores (yes, even God has chores) I came back and the deed had been done!!!!! God, was I p*ssed......

Comment

Working...
                      X