• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BUK 7728-55A is an N-channel Trenchmos (tm) standard level FET. I've got one in my car somewhere.

I think BUK is short for Bukaki, an offshoot of Philips.

Comment

Right, I'm off out in a mo.

Comment

ISO 7730:2005 presents methods for predicting the general thermal sensation and degree of discomfort (thermal dissatisfaction) of people exposed to moderate thermal environments. It enables the analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of PMV (predicted mean vote) and PPD (predicted percentage of dissatisfied) and local thermal comfort, giving the environmental conditions considered acceptable for general thermal comfort as well as those representing local discomfort.

Comment

one of the drivers said he knew the gentleman very well, had him as a passenger once and wouldn't ever take him again.

Comment

"he spewed over everything" he said bluntly, "and didn't evenpay for the ride. i drove him for more than two hours befre he found where he lived. only after a week, when i had been to see him at least three times, did he give me anything and then it was only five crowns for all that."

Comment

after a long haggling one of the drivers agreed to take them. svejk turned to the chaplain, who was sleeping. someone had removed and carried off his bowler (for he generally went abot in mufti).

Comment

svejk woke him up and with the help of the driver go him into the droshky. once inside the chaplain fell into a state of complete torpor. mistaking svejk for colonel just of the 75th infantry regiment he repeated several times:

Comment

"don't be angry, old chap, if i call you by your christian name. i'm a pig"

Comment

at one moment it seemed that the jolting of the droshky on the cobbles was bringing him to his senses. he sat up straight and began to sing a snatch of an unknown song.

Comment

perhaps it was only his fancy:

"i recall that lovely time
                      when he rocked me on his knee
                      we were living in those days
                      at merklin near domazlice-e-e-"

Comment

Working...
                      X