• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Taught the girl who works in the hotel in the mornings how to poach eggs. Yum yum; this improves my daily breakfast by a factor of 100.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Comment

Today's discovery is that if you type a post all in capitals, cuk magic normalises the case for you, whether you want it to or not...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          today's discovery is that if you type a post all in capitals, cuk magic normalises the case for you, whether you want it to or not...
          no it doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            no it doesn't
            YES IT DOES

Comment

Bored of being bored now, here until next April, going to have to come up with a side-line.

The local permie low-grade cretins are humoured by sticking postits all over each others desks and talking loudly about that TOWIE and Chelsea TV show - I thought we had grown out of all that malarkey?

Comment

no it doesn't
                YES IT DOES
                Panto season starting early?
                Join IPSE

Comment

YES IT DOES
                  I SUSPECT YOUR STOPPED IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                    Bored of being bored now, here until next April, going to have to come up with a side-line.

The local permie low-grade cretins are humoured by sticking postits all over each others desks and talking loudly about that TOWIE and Chelsea TV show - I thought we had grown out of all that malarkey?
                    Its the same wherever you go tbh...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Ommm...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X