• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Millenium
    Did you train at the weekend?

Friday; did some time trial training with another local cyclist behind a moped then got home and had a minor skinful. Saturday, rested and had quite a few glasses of vino. Sunday; Rode 12kms to meet up with the racing club, then rode 75kms with them, going 35 to 40 kmh. All went well until the last 5km when I was knackered and they went faster so I got pasted by them and finished 1 minute behind. Riding with a double hangover might have taken the edge off my form. Then had a BBQ and plenty of wine to cheer up again. Next weekend I might stay off the wine on Friday or Saturday night and they'll be faced with MTT's secret weapon; intermittent sobriety. I'm starting to think this endurance sport thingy might involve less booze than rugby, but you can take the man out of rugby, you can't take rugby out of the man.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all.

Here we is again again.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Any lurkers out there? Only one way to find out......
        Mill

Of

The

Ennium.

Zen

Of

The

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          I used to love days like that.

Now I do it all the time because I don't care if I stay or go.
          I've reached that stage too.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Look out, the mandatory lune has just turned up.

Comment

Sometimes I read this thread and even I don't get all the in jokes, god help a newbie who gets lost and wonders in!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ok, I am now a little worried, just logged onto Agresso this morning and all my times sheets have been approved without me having to bitch and complain to get them done in time for the agency cut off to be paid this Friday.
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Look out, the mandatory lune has just turned up.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Byeeee

This lune is a real crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X