• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time I will put my office clothes in a plastic bag. live and learn.

Comment

Luckily there is a large drying cupboard here. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to dry. I hate having to put on wet clothes or shoes for the cycle home.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Next time I will put my office clothes in a plastic bag. live and learn.
        Or take them off before you get in the shower.

Need any more handy tips to make life easier?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Or take them off before you get in the shower.

Need any more handy tips to make life easier?
          Yes please! Life seems incredibly difficuly most of the time - I am sure there must be an easier way...

Comment

Yes please! Life seems incredibly difficuly most of the time - I am sure there must be an easier way...
            In particular, any suggestions for dealing with the pondlife in general who seem unable to get above insult trading?

Comment

In particular, any suggestions for dealing with the pondlife in general who seem unable to get above insult trading?
              Pondlife's always been alright to me; have you said something to offend him?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                its dry here (for the time being)

mrs 5* is off today - however she is going food shopping then to get the remaining bits and bobs.
                Wet, cold and 'orrible here
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Use a lot of big words/join in/stay out of General. Some of them are funny, particularly when they are arguing with or bigging up their sockies
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Pondlife's always been alright to me; have you said something to offend him?

I probably should have used amoeba rather than pondlife - I assume there is no-one called Amoeba?

pondlife is one of my favourite posters - I have swapped a few PMs with them. Though it was freaky when I PMed him after a break of 2 years and he had forgotten our previous PMs - he demanded to know how I knew his name!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      Use a lot of big words/join in/stay out of General. Some of them are funny, particularly when they are arguing with or bigging up their sockies
                      I can't stay away - its like a moth to the flame! Not sure about joining in - these days I just can't summon the bile. But I like the idea of using big words - the amoebas will get confused and explode....

Comment

Working...
                      X