• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent last night sleeping with a bird.

The fecking thing woke me up this morning at 4:40 by emitting the most amazing tweet as it realised that it was on the wrong side of the glass.

Fortunately it was contained between the curtains & the window & I successfully shooed it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Morning all

Too flipping hot
      Sure is, nice air conditioned office (about the only good thing about it)
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

On other news, have upcoming deadline and line manager has fecked out for a long lunch
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I wonder if it'll be dry enough for me to do the last soffit this eveing.

<looks pensively at grey sky>

Comment

Just hit a compiler "demo limit" on the free compiler we're using for this gsm/gps project.

2k ain't much, even on a PIC.

It's going to be dual processor now.

Comment

I do so love "my" projects.

Comment

The time has come to say Bye Bye.

So...

Byeeeeee

Comment

Morning all.

And a bright sunny morn it is too.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    On other news, have upcoming deadline and line manager has fecked out for a long lunch

Nice century.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      I wonder if it'll be dry enough for me to do the last soffit this eveing.

<looks pensively at grey sky>
                      Didn't have the energy to sand off the front soffit, so I just did a 2nd coat on the one I did on Sunday.

Absoluckingfutely knackered.

And not in a good way.

Comment

Working...
                      X