• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Note to self, check you've got the right suit jacket before leaving the house.......

Getting dressed whilst half asleep not a good idea
    I did that once.

I got most of the way to work and then realised, spent a bit longer thinking about whether I could get away with it or not, then went back home again to change.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      I got most of the way to work and then realised, spent a bit longer thinking about whether I could get away with it or not, then went back home again to change.
      Luckily it was only a short journey from home into the City so it did not cost me too much time.

Comment

It seems to be a bit quiet in here these days.
        Which is as much my fault really because I don't come in here and drivel like I used to on occasion.

Comment

I suppose you are all enjoying having a bank holiday back there in Engerland?

Comment

I suppose you are all enjoying having a bank holiday back there in Engerland?
            There's no Bank Holiday here today.

But we do have one next Monday for the Queen's birthday.

Comment

I still find it amusing that out here in the Dominions we have a Bank Holiday for the Queen's Birthday but never did back in the UK.

Comment

Which is as much my fault really because I don't come in here and drivel like I used to on occasion.
                Although I will probably have to hand in my CUK logon soon.

Comment

As you all know, I have not lived in the UK for some time now. But there's worse ...

Comment

Don't tell anyone, but in two-weeks time I will be starting a permie job.

Comment

HMRC are still demanding that I complete SA tax returns for them though so I'll probably still keep an eye on the site.

Comment

Working...
                      X