• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And he didn't even tidy up after himself
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

There is a bit of a funny smell in here this morning.

There's an even worse smell in the corridor & stairwell outside the lab.

Comment

The words "bored" and "now" may easily be assembled into a well known phrase or saying.

Comment

Since the appalling pong seems to have dissipated somewhat, I may as well get on with the increasingly tedious H&S crapola.

Comment

P.S. "Fringe" returns tomorrow, Wednesday 22nd at 22:00 on Sky One.

About fecking time too.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

another beautiful day

Comment

And on the "True Blood" front, so that's what Sookie is.

Comment

Hmmmm, am going to have to keep my head down at work, old IT boss wants me back and has been told he can’t recruit anyone to replace me (he’s coming up with new projects out of the blue that all of a sudden need doing), new boss doesn’t want me to leave (and neither do I).

Don’t want to rock the boat and hope that I can stay put in my new role.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon.

I've spent the morning making changes after submitting some code for review.

That's the last time I submit any changes

Comment

Working...
                      X