• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it seems I'm not alone in my mild scepticism:

Hydrofluoric Acid - Breaking Bad

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Excellent, Smithers.

Where do I apply?
      Here.

# Various hourly contracts available
      Sorted. Nice quiet night work, no 'esteemed customers' to deal with, and all the gadgets you might ever want to steal readily to hand.

(Next post is an '000 post !)
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

As I recall, it used to be carboys of H2SO4 that were popular in the disposal business.

Comment

Silver Machine now, with Stacia.

Comment

As I recall, it used to be carboys of H2SO4 that were popular in the disposal business.
            Gosh.

Comment

There was a time, many moons ago, when the competition for a century was fierce and fiercely fought.
              Gerroff, it's mine, MINE, MINE I tell you!
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I'm now thinking of cancelling my Sky subscription.

There's been bugger all to watch (that I wished to watch) since the week or so before Xmas.

So that's roughly £30 for nowt in return.
                I cancelled my sports subscription last month. I think it finishes on the 14th feb. I might miss the sports, but £14 for the odd match was too much coupled with the price rise

Comment

Well, it seems I'm not alone in my mild scepticism:

Hydrofluoric Acid - Breaking Bad
                  The comments are even better than the article.

Don't forget though, when using acid to dispose of the bodies, to pick out the gallstones.

Ooh, yucky job:
                  Further investigation of the sludge at the workshop by the pathologist Keith Simpson revealed three human gallstones

Comment

... some of which we inherited from Mrs RC's aunt who was a research chemist.

We make wine in them now.

But I don't think she dissolved any bodes. Using the H2SO4, that is, not the home-made wine.

Comment

Oooo, you got the '000!

Comment

Working...
                      X