• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    You can borrow my AK, it's a sure fire cure for midnight DIY.
    Won't it leave holes in the ceiling?

Trust me, I'm an
    So, are you the "When the Earth Stood Still" kind of alien, rather than the "War of the Worlds" kind of alien?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Morning all.

Meh.

Just to make my day complete we have a visit from some prospective esteemed customers this morning.

And some of this afternoon.
      Isn;t that the reason for your existence?

Someone shoot me now, please.
      You're the one with the AK!
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Morning All
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          Are you still in t'pub?
          I wish I was

Someone shoot me now, please.
          Can I be next in line?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Halfway through week three and I've realised the next 5 months are going to be a right mare.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                Won't it leave holes in the ceiling?

So, are you the "When the Earth Stood Still" kind of alien, rather than the "War of the Worlds" kind of alien?
                I'm the wig hating type of

And they make polyfilla to deal with the holes in the ceiling.

It's very good.

Comment

I'm sure Witherspoons is open at this time of day.

How things have changed.
                  Working in the middle of London, one has always options during the night and morning: the pubs serving the markets.

At one previous ClientCo, the Networks Team used to go and have a pub breakfast once a month. They'd roll in to work at about 9:30 varying between merry and pissed as farts.

Knowing my own weakness, I never participated.

The Wetherspoons at the end of the road opens about 6:30 a.m., and is reasonably popular from opening time. But then, I do not live in a leafy suburb.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Morning All
                    Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Morning all
                      Mmm.

Comment

Working...
                      X