• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when I start to get going again, it is nearly time for dinner.

Comment

Can I slip in a sneaky tpd post before I have to go?

Comment

I think I can.

Comment

Right, that's eaten, I'll have to load the dishwasher in a bit but that can wait.

Comment

What TV do I have to look forward tonight?

Comment

This is New Zealand. On one channel there is Rugby - the All Blacks are playing South Africa in Wellington in a minute or two.

Comment

This is New Zealand 2. On another channel there is Rugby League - the New Zealand Warriors are playing the Melbourne Storm.

Comment

And this is before I even bother to look at what is on The Rugby Channel.

Comment

Aha, The Rugby Channel is also showing the NZ v SA game. I suppose that one channel is not enough.

Comment

To be fair, both channels showing the All Blacks game are subscription channels.

I don't yet understand why anyone would subscribe to The Rugby Channel who doesn't already have Sky Sports.

The Rugby Channel is cheaper, maybe there are people who want to watch the Rugby but aren't interested in paying the Sky Sports price for other sports that they don't want. I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X