• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Maybe it's a Midlands thing?
    Could be, we are a cradle of <brummieAccent>sophistication</brummieAccent> after all.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I hadn't heard of norks before I came to CUK
      Me neither. Or contracting.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Me neither. Or contracting.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Or contracting.
          What's that then

If you believe what MF say's we are all permie-contractors or something

Comment

What's that then
            I'm still not sure to be honest.

I was also 2 stone lighter before I started posting here. I blame you lot, you're a bad influence.

Comment

I'm still not sure to be honest.

I was also 2 stone lighter before I started posting here. I blame you lot, you're a bad influence.
              Well the wii fit say's I've lost 1st 12lb, yet the bathroom scales don't appear to say the same.

I think I'll believe the wii

Comment

Well the wii fit say's I've lost 1st 12lb, yet the bathroom scales don't appear to say the same.

I think I'll believe the wii
                Absolutely, Nintendo would never lie to you. They'd overcharge you for anything with "Super Mario" in the title, but they'd never lie to you.

Comment

OMG - all those gimps in General - bitching about the new forum! We'll get used to it.... eventually!!
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    OMG - all those gimps in General - bitching about the new forum! We'll get used to it.... eventually!!
                    Who're you calling a GIMP?

The difference is that some of us know how to write software with a decent GUI.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Who're you calling a GIMP?

The difference is that some of us know how to write software with a decent GUI.

No matter - ye would all find something to complain about!!

I think Nick did a good job - although that god damn football is driving me CRACKERS!!!!!
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X