• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    how's plan b (now a) doing prc?
    Well, we're still in business and profits are holding steady. I reckon we'll probably be pretty much where we were last year which is much better than I predicted at the start of 2009.

Comment

that's good. holding steady is not bad for any business in the current climate. for a fresh one it probably bodes quite well.

Comment

how's the missus? still all clear?

Comment

Nice one Faqqer, have some left, right and centered smillies as a reward.

Comment

1132 and closing in on lunchtime!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              how's the missus? still all clear?
              Yes thank god. They keep calling her in for tests and trials but it's all clear so far. They seem very positive that there shouldn't be any recurrence now.

Comment

I've already had half my lunch.

I may have to go and buy some more.

Comment

brilliant!

Comment

brilliant that is about the continued all clear rather than the extra lunch. well, vdf would no doubt say both are brilliant.

Comment

brilliant? have i suddenly transported myself into the fast show?

Comment

Working...
                      X