• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right going to watch the end of Indiana Jones 'cos I am sad and then go to bed - Up early in the morning for the gym...

Night boys... sweet dreams
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Nah - she is so loved up it's kinda pukey
      You were (probably) like that once too and just as pukey. Most people have been there and they were all just as annoying.

Like drunk people when you're the sober one. You think they're dicks until you're one of the pissed people then it all makes sense.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Thanks I do try.

I'm so stuffed - just been to Rusholme with Ned.... we walked there and back... don't know how far it was but.... felt like bloody miles on the way back...
      Are you pregnant with a food baby?

Comment

GSP just text me asking if I had a nice weekend.

Bloody women!!!!

Comment

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Unemployment 0 %
            Transport 100 %
            Criminality 1 %
            Pollution 12 %

pop=1011, rank=188

13 May: Several inhabitants leave TPDVille. They are searching for some unpolluted clean air!

Where is Diver - ggrrrrrr

Comment

Everyone (especially the fem's)

Anyway

I'm tired now!

Goodnight

Comment

PS.

Start Physio on Wednesday

Infection in the wounds from the surgery all cleared up. only another two months and I should be back in work

Comment

Evening chaps

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    Like drunk people when you're the sober one. You think they're dicks until you're one of the pissed people then it all makes sense.

In my bar-keeping days I was fortunate enough to work in places where they generally approved of one having a drink or two at work, simply because it allowed one to get onto a psychological plane where one roughly understood where the punters were coming from.

(Of course this wasn't in those vertical-binge-drinking hellholes that the industry, and indeed the general public, seem to be so keen on nowadays - these were places of individual character, which prized the unique nature of their ambience, rather than charging extra if you wanted a couple more ice cubes in your drink, as the big chains are wont to do.)

Then I had to spend a week on those antibiotics that act like Antabuse (Metronidazole)...

How bar staff cope these days, in places where they're not allowed a drink at all, I do not know - I found myself utterly loathing some of my best friends, people I would stick by through thick and thin, when it came to half-past-one in the morning and they were pissed and I wasn't

Drunk people are terribly hard to put up with unless you're one too. Still, there's an easy solution: have a drink!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

It's
                      Diver!

Hi Diver

Comment

Working...
                      X